Single or Joint Membership entitles you to:
- join your local branch, where you can tackle important issues at local level. To search for your local branch click here. Your membership, whether you join a branch or not, will go to supporting our activities nationally
- receive our award-winning magazine, Common Ground annually
- receive our e-newsletter and updates
- be part of a growing number of people committed to fighting antisemitism and xenophobia in our communities
- voting rights at our AGM, to which you will be invited
- New Membership: Free*
- Single Membership: £30.00 pa
- Joint Membership: £45.00 pa
- Corporate Membership: £60.00 pa
*We are currently offering a free first year of membership for new members. A big part of CCJ funding comes from the contributions of our members so if you would like to donate to support CCJ, you can do so by clicking here.
Renewing membership: Doing this is easy. Firstly click here to go to our donation page. Next type in the amount for your membership (for example £30 to renew a single membership). Finally pay this amount via card or PayPal. Should you have any difficulties with this or require a renewal confirmation please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Conditions of membership: We welcome those who share a common goal to promote positive relations between Jews and Christians in the UK. This applies to people of all faith traditions and none, although serving in official capacities locally or nationally is usually restricted to members of recognised Jewish and Christian faith traditions (if unsure of this please refer to the CCJ office). Because we offer a safe space for dialogue in a spirit of trust, it is forbidden to use CCJ in any way for proselytisation purposes and therefore membership is withheld from those wishing to engage in such activities. Please see our constitution for clarification: CCJ Constitution
Join CCJ now using PayPal. You do not need a PayPal account to do this, you can simply enter your credit/debit card details in the normal way. PayPal will send you an email with all the details of the transaction. Please note that CCJ also receives a summary of the transaction including your email and postal address. You do not need to forward these to us as well.
If you have any questions regarding purchasing a membership you can contact us here.