One of the most important areas where we provide opportunities for dialogue between Christians and Jews is in relation to the Israeli-Palestinian issues.
We create spaces where Christians and Jews can meaningfully convey their attachment to the Holy Land and the peoples of the region without negating or dismissing the ‘other’. Too often, conflict in the Middle East causes further conflict between our communities here in the UK.
We have established an effective model of ‘listening and learning’ from different narratives. Find the film here below.
What we offer our Christian and Jewish leaders:
- our flagship annual study tour for Jewish and Christian leaders to Israel and Palestine
- facilitating dialogue around key issues with study tour alumni. Issues such as Jerusalem, security, victimhood, Zionism and Gaza, among others
- facilitating dialogue in local communities, synagogues, churches and other communal spaces
- events with speakers from the region
- new visual and written resource that includes reflections of CCJ study tour alumni and voices from the region around key issues from different perspectives. Download the film above and resource here.
If you wish to arrange an event or dialogue around Israel/Palestine please contact email@example.com