Our social action initiatives build networks of support between communities, developing solidarity and putting our shared values to work to improve society, build local communities and achieve common goals.
Our social action focuses on:
- raising awareness of and responding to contemporary antisemitism
- educating people on the persecution of Christians and anti-Christian sentiment
- training Christian and Jewish leaders to create projects to support refugees in their local communities. Since CCJ was founded in part to support Jewish refugees, this is an important strategic focus for us in the coming years
- campaigning and raising awareness to human trafficking
- resources to support social action initiatives: If not now when, freedom Seder, refugee resource, human trafficking resource; antisemitism resource - visit the resources page here.